Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Advanced RAR Password Recovery Tool for Windows


Few days ago it happened with me when I brought my new laptop and moved some of the important files from old laptop. And some of my friends suggested me to archive your files and folders in RAR format. At the same time my personal assumption is that it should be password-protected so I applied the password on it , and made it an encrypted file. But after sometime it becomes a hassle for me as I was not able to recall the password. I have forgotten it completely. Then I was unable to open the encrypted file and that data was very critical for me. I had to get it back anyhow.

At this point of situation Stellar Phoenix is really a great appreciation. It helped me a lot to get out of this problem. We all know that now a days this the common problem for people who forget the password. And yes, to recover a forgotten password is not a big thing its quite easy to recover it back.


Stellar Phoenix RAR Password Recovery is the advanced tool which is especially designed to recover the lost/ forgotten password of RAR/WinRAR password efficiently.

Download the RAR Password Recovery Software, install and launch the software. Click open to import the locked RAR archive. This software consists of Brute-force attack mechanism which is employed for password search and Dictionary-attack mechanisms to reduces the recovery time.

It is always a great idea to try before you buy any software. 'Download a demo' to check if it fits to your software requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment